Our Service Charter
- Treat you with dignity, fairness and respect.
- Make our services accessible to all and provide an interpreter whenever necessary.
- Give you clear, accurate and timely information or help you find it.
- Provide quality services that are reviewed regularly to improve the way we serve you.
- Help you make your own decisions about the services you receive.
- Respect your privacy and confidentiality – in line with the NDIS Commission consent to share requirements and SA Government’s Information Sharing Guidelines that promote the safety and wellbeing of all.
- Welcome feedback and complaints and respond in a fair and timely manner.
Our Service Commitment
- Respond to telephone messages within two working days.
- Acknowledge your contact within two working days.
- Respond to your feedback and complaints within 14 working days.
- Review decisions you may not be happy about, and provide a time frame for the review results.
- Accept your feedback with humility and provide you with feedback on changes as they apply to your supports.
How you can help us
You can help us by:
- Treating us with dignity and respect.
- Giving us all the information we need to help you.
- Letting us know if you have any special needs.
- Asking us to explain anything you are not sure of.
- Telling us how we can improve our services.
- Providing factual timely feedback.