Community Hubs Coordinator
Welcome to Lutheran Care! We’re a passionate and dynamic not-for-profit organisation committed to providing support to those who need it most. For over 50 years, we’ve been delivering a range of services that make a positive impact on people’s lives. Our current services include foster care, emergency relief, financial counselling, community programs, family support and education programs, homelessness services, Elcies Disability Care, and Op Shops. Our values are at the heart of everything we do.
We are looking for a passionate and dedicated individual to join our Community Hubs Australia program at our Ingle Farm office as our new Community Hubs Coordinator.
In conjunction with the team leader, the Community Hubs Coordinator will liaise and contribute to the partnership with Community Hubs Australia to deliver the goals and the outcomes for the National Community Hubs Program in SA along with contribute to all aspects of program planning including providing advice and support.
The successful applicant will be instrumental in providing support and guidance to 10 community hubs in the Northern Suburbs of Adelaide.
Key duties of this role include;
- Provide support and structures for local hubs to connect with local service providers and networks.
- Identify key relationships or stakeholders you have introduced and assess and report on the purpose/outcome of the engagement.
- Provide mentoring and support the professional development of hub leaders, including opportunities for collaboration between hub leaders within the SA network.
- Assist and support hub leaders to navigate existing networks and to develop relationships with relevant service providers.
- Provide guidance, structures and systems to support hub leaders to connect with their school and local community.
- Maintain effective management and accountability structures that support continuous improvement in the school hubs.
- Prepare and deliver all reporting requirements to LC and Community Hubs Australia within nominated timeframes.
- Liaise with new schools regarding introduction and implementation of the program.
- Undertake data analysis to identify data insights and learnings to support hubs.
Want to know more? Please refer to the attached job description.
Lutheran Care values all its staff by ensuring they are well supported through paid maternity and paternity leave, an Employee Assistance Program, a free and confidential counselling service, access to internal and external training opportunities, an annual staff conference and professional development days, annual staff/volunteer celebrations and an innovative and caring culture.
We offer a competitive remuneration plus salary packaging. The Australian Taxation Office (ATO) allows Public Benevolent Institutions (PBI), such as Lutheran Care, to offer special tax concessions. Through salary packaging, these concessions allow employees to increase their take-home pay.
For details about Lutheran Care, please browse our website. You can also check us out on our Lutheran Care Facebook page.
For any queries regarding this position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications must include a Cover Letter and current Resume. Only applications submitted Via Seek, will be accepted.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a NDIS Workers Screening Check, a DHS Working With Children Check, as well as a current Safe Environments for Children & Young People certificate. You must hold a current and unrestricted South Australian Drivers License and possess a registered roadworthy vehicle available for work use (employees reimbursed for work travel). In addition, the successful applicant will be required to provide evidence of COVID-19 vaccination or a medical exemption.
Lutheran Care is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and those from culturally diverse communities. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
If you’re committed to making a difference in people’s lives and share our values of social justice, compassion, inclusion and commitment, we want to hear from you!
Applications close Sunday Mar 26 2023 at 5.00pm