Divert Case Manager
We have several Divert Case Manager roles available in our Toward Home Alliance (THA) program. These roles will be based at Morphett Vale with some travel required.
These roles are perfect for someone who loves to use their skills to help improve the lives of those within the community. The Toward Home Divert Case Managers are responsible for supporting those who are ‘first time’ in the homelessness system, including those who are about to become homeless, or returning to the homelessness system after a period of 12 months or more. The Divert Case Manager will address the immediate housing crisis, assist to secure emergency housing and provide crisis support through client centred case plan development to those who are referred by Access Workers.
The duties of this role include;
- Responsive engagement with clients accessing the Toward Home Divert services
- Provide client led case management, ensuring appropriate interventions are allocated for each client which includes support, referral, advice and advocacy.
- Work towards ‘rapid rehousing’ for clients who are entering homelessness for the first time.
- Assist families and individuals to address presenting issues impacting on secure housing, such as mental illness, substance use, physical health and life skills.
- Build relationships with clients and collaborate with them to achieve their goals.
- Ensure accurate, confidential and meaningful records on clients are appropriately kept within the data system, within nominated timeframes.
- Plus much more!
Want to know more? View the attached position description.
Divert Case Manager. THA
- LC Level 4
- Full time and Part Time roles
- Based at Morphett Vale
- Contract end dates
- 30 June 2023
- x1 short term until 9 December 2022
- Contract extensions based on funding
For further information contact:
- Kristy Blackmore, Alliance Senior Manager – THA – 0456 982 401, KBlackmore@lutherancare.org.au
Applications close Friday Aug 12 2022 at 5.00pm