We have a part-time (0.8FTE) position of Financial Counsellor available in our Financial Wellbeing program located at Blair Athol (3 days a week) / Adelaide Hills (1 day a week).
The Financial Counselling team support people with their personal financial situation to address their financial concerns, make informed choices and to develop capacity to manage their money. They provide advocacy and accurate information including financial rights, responsibilities, debt management legislation, credit regulations and consumer finance issues. Training and support will be provided to the successful applicant. For more information about the role please see the Job Description.
The aims and objectives of this role are to:
- Provide high level and confidential financial counselling and education to clients.
- Provide advocacy and accurate information regarding financial rights, responsibilities, debt management legislation, credit regulations and consumer finance issues.
- Refer clients where appropriate to other services as needed.
- Build financial resilience for vulnerable people through information, education and promotion of our services.
- Work collaboratively with all members of the Financial Wellbeing team to assist clients to overcome financial barriers.
- LC Level 4
- Blair Athol / Adelaide Hills
- Part Time (0.8FTE)
- Contract end date 30 June 2023 (contract extensions based on funding)
For further information contact:
Kelly Hughes, Manager Financial Wellbeing, Manager Blair Athol – KHughes@lutherancare.org.au – ph: 0490 862 926
To apply, please submit your resume via Seek (https://www.seek.com.au/job/58537779), along with a brief cover letter outlining your interest in, and suitability for, the role.
Applications close Monday Oct 3 2022 at 5.00pm