Op Shop Donation Sorter
We have an exciting new vacancy of Op Shop (Donation) Sorter, based at Blair Athol. The Lutheran Care Op Shops provide quality clothing, toys, home-wares, accessories, linen, handbags, bric-a-brac and other household items at very affordable prices and the distribution centre is the hub for all of our donations and is where the donations are sorted and sent out to the relevant op-shops. The successful incumbent will have experience in ‘high end ‘labels, is able to sort donated clothing and accessories, whilst filling store orders ready for dispatch to other Lutheran Care Op Shop stores. For more information about the role please refer to the Job Description.
The aims and objectives of this role are to:
- Sort donated clothing and accessories to a high standard
- Recognising ‘high end’ labels, women, men and kids and Manchester.
- Filling store orders, ready for dispatch to stores
- Working with volunteers and assisting them in knowledge of labels.
- Keeping track of out of season stock.
- Coordinate with colleagues from other LC Op Shops
- Assist in developing strategies to ensure Elcies Op Shop distribution centre is a safe environment for staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Follow and promote company policies including WHS and Covid Safe Practises
- Keep work space clean and sorting area organised.
Shop/ Distribution Centre Coordinator
- General Retail Award Level 1
- Casual position – approx. 30 hours per week
- Based at Blair Athol
For further information contact:
Babs Deane, Manager LC & Elcies Op Shops SA/NT – firstname.lastname@example.org – 8269 9300
To apply, please submit your resume via Seek (https://www.seek.com.au/job/58673435), along with a brief cover letter outlining your interest in, and suitability for, the role.
Applications close Wednesday Oct 12 2022 at 5.00pm