Op Shop Manager, Blair Athol
We have an exciting new vacancy of Op Shop Manager, based at our Blair Athol site. This role will coordinate our Blair Athol Distribution Centre and Blair Athol Op Shop, both of which play a vital role in the overall success of our Lutheran Care Op Shops.
This is a Part Time role (28 hours per week) working 4 days per week (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday). There may be the occasional Saturday shift to meet work demands.
Lutheran Care Op Shops provide quality clothing, toys, home-wares, accessories, linen, handbags, bric-a-brac and other household items at very affordable prices. The Distribution Centre is the hub for all Lutheran Care donations and it is where the donations are sorted and sent out to the relevant op-shops. The Distribution Centre is supported by our wonderful Lutheran Care volunteers. This dual role works within a supportive team environment.
The successful applicant will be required to:
- Coordinate the shop and volunteers to ensure the smooth running of the Op-Shop and Distribution Centre
- Create well organised stock flow to assist in meeting shop targets
- Submit weekly stock order to Distribution Centre sorters and ensure orders are sufficiently provided
- Maintain a happy friendly environment
- Keep volunteers updated in Organisational news and shop news
- Conduct regular meetings with staff
- Roster shifts for volunteers in the distribution centre to suit the volume of donations received
- Roster shifts for volunteers in the op-shop to ensure coverage during opening hours
- Regularly liaise with General Manager regarding stock volume and quality.
- Ensure volunteers receive stock orders weekly and have orders completed ready for the Van driver to pick-up.
- Provide day-to-day supervision and guidance of daily operations, including sorting, dispatch and logistics.
Op Shop Manager
- General Retail Award Level 7
- Part Time – 28 hours per week
- Based at Blair Athol
For further information contact:
Babs Deane, Manager LC & Elcies Op Shops SA/NT – email@example.com – 8269 9300
To apply, please submit your resume via Seek (https://www.seek.com.au/job/58611383), along with a brief cover letter outlining your interest in, and suitability for, the role.
Applications close Monday Oct 10 2022 at 5.00pm