Positive Behaviour Support Practitioner(s), Sefton Park
We are seeking passionate Positive Behaviour Support Practitioners to join our EDC team led by a highly skilled Specialist Practitioner Team Leader where you will enjoy in-house Clinical oversight from one of South Australia’s leading PBS Clinical Leads. This is a unique opportunity to thrive as an integral team member of the service with the support of experienced industry leaders.
If you are a new behaviour support practitioner who does not already hold a registration and you are looking for an agency to train you in Positive Behaviour Support, look no further! Under the guidance of the Senior Clinical Lead Practitioner, LC will support you to gain your Provisional Licence to practice as a PBS practitioner within our Elcies Disability Care Service. EDC encourage all applications, but particularly applicants who have experience or interest in working with individuals with psychosocial disability or who are willing to take a caseload in the Adelaide Hills.
Tertiary qualifications in Allied Health (Psychology, Development Education, Social Work), a full drivers licence and vehicle are essential for this position.
In this role, you will:
- Develop person-centred Positive Behaviour Support (PBS) plans that are underpinned by the values, principles, domains and legislative requirements in line with the NDIS PBS Capability Framework.
- Build rapport and work alongside individuals, their families and support teams to identify individualised quality approaches that increase a person’s wellbeing and meet their goals across multiple environments.
- Utilise best practice principles to conduct individual functional assessments (FBA) that underpin strategies in your PBS plans.
Positive Behaviour Support Practitioner
- LC Level 4 or 5 (dependant on experience, qualifications and registration)
- Full Time
- Contract end date June 2023 (contract extensions based on funding)
- Based at Sefton Park – regular travel required
For further information contact:
Applications close Wednesday Jul 27 2022 at 5:00pm