Positive Behaviour Support Practitioner(s)
We are seeking x2 passionate Positive Behaviour Support Practitioners to join our team led by a highly skilled Specialist Practitioner Team Leader where you will enjoy in-house Clinical oversight from one of South Australia’s leading PBS Clinical Leads. This is a unique opportunity to thrive as an integral team member of the service with the support of experienced industry leaders.
If you are a new behaviour support practitioner or are yet to receive your registration, we welcome your application and can guarantee support and mentoring. Under the guidance of the Team Leader and Clinical Lead we will support you to gain your Provisional Licence to practice as a PBS Practitioner within our EDC Service.
We also invite experienced registered Practitioners who would like to perfect their clinical service to apply and join an experienced and high performing team.
Tertiary qualifications in Allied Health (Psychology, Development Education, Social Work), a full drivers licence and vehicle are essential for this position. We also require you to hold a DHS WWCC and NDIS Workers Check, but don’t worry if you don’t have these just yet, we can help you out.
In this role, you will:
- Develop person-centred Positive Behaviour Support (PBS) plans that are underpinned by the values, principles, domains and legislative requirements in line with the NDIS PBS Capability Framework.
- Build rapport and work alongside individuals, their families and support teams to identify individualised quality approaches that increase a person’s wellbeing and meet their goals across multiple environments.
- Utilise best practice principles to conduct individual functional assessments (FBA) that underpin strategies in your PBS plans.
- Be supported in your decision making by a highly experienced leadership team where contemporary training, flexibility and the intrinsic value of lived experience is embedded in our culture.
- Build professional relationships and train key stakeholders, support teams, NDIS support coordinators and other therapeutic supports in behaviour support approaches to ensure holistic outcomes.
- Work collaboratively to support and empower people to make a positive and tangible difference in the lives of children, individuals, families and communities.
- Work to a billable hour KPI and coordinate your own schedule.
Want to know more? Refer to the attached position description.
Positive Behaviour Support Practitioner, EDC
- Level 5
- Full Time
- Sefton Park
Applications close Friday Apr 15 2022 at 5:00pm