Program Support Officer / Community Visitors Scheme (CVS), Blair Athol
We have an exciting new role of Program Support Officer available in our Community Visitors Scheme (CVS) program. This role will be based at Blair Athol with some travel required.
This newly created role is perfect for someone who loves to use their skills to help improve the lives of those within the community. The Program Support Officer will provide professional and timely administration and service delivery support to the Community Visitors Scheme program. In this role you will assist in improving the quality of life of aged care residents who are at risk of isolation in the community.
The duties of this role include;
- Provide timely, confidential and efficient responses to volunteering and recipient referrals expressions of interest whilst liaising closely with the CVS team and the LC Volunteer Coordinator
- Ensure all enquiries receive a warm, friendly, timely and efficient response, liaising with the individual regional worker as appropriate
- Support program team with volunteer recruitment, training and on-boarding tasks
- Maintenance and analysis of volunteer information management via Better Impact system and of recipient waitlist databases
- Hardcopy filing maintenance and archiving
- Assist with coordinating induction and training days, volunteer appreciation and Christmas lunches, volunteer support group meetings and evaluation processes
- Plus much more!
Want to know more? View the attached position description.
Program Support Officer, CVS
- LC Level 3
- Part Time 0.4 FTE – 15.2 hours per week
- Contract end date June 2023 (contract extensions based on funding)
- Based at Blair Athol
For further information contact:
- Sonja Williams, Team Leader Community Visitors Scheme – 0419 866 385, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Friday Aug 19 2022 at 5.00pm