Reception / Administration Assistant
We have a new vacancy for a Reception/Administration Assistant based in our Kent Town office.
The aims and objectives of this role are to provide reception and administration support to the Kent Town team, requiring a high degree of judgement, initiative, confidentially and sensitivity to enable effective delivery of programs.
The role will maintain good office practices and procedures in general office administration, reception, resource management, financial and account keeping systems, data systems and assist in the organisation of workshops and special events.
The aims and objectives of this role include:
- Provide receptionist services, responding to and redirecting phone calls and visitors. Ensure callers experience a personable, welcoming, prompt and effective response.
- Ensure surface mail is regularly and efficiently collected, posted, recorded and distributed.
- Provide word processing, document design, database and spreadsheet services as required.
- Assist with promotional activities- resources, shopping, mail-outs, emails and organise venue bookings
- Input invoices and expense claims into the Lutheran Care accounting system and reconcile and maintain petty cash processes banking and records.
- Book venues and assist with events in accordance with event specifications and requirements
For further details, please refer to the attached job description.
- Lutheran Care Enterprise Agreement – Level 2
- Full Time (1.0 FTE) position
- Based in Kent Town
For further information contact:
- People & Culture Team, firstname.lastname@example.org – 8269 9366
Applications close Friday Jan 6 2023 at 5.00pm