Senior Contact Facilitators
We have an exciting opportunity for two Senior Contact Facilitators to join our Children’s Contact Services program, based at our Barossa Valley office. The Senior Contact Facilitators are responsible for coordinating safe, secure and comfortable environments for children, parents and other family members utilising the Children’s Contact Service (CCS). These roles also provide guidance and support to Contact Facilitators, including training and inducting new staff.
Whilst these positions are based at our Barossa Valley office, travel to other locations for meetings will be required.
The aims and objectives of these roles include:
- Observe supervised contact visits and changeovers, recording factual (non-interpretive, non-judgmental) observational notes.
- Assess the priority and provide appropriate responses to clients with behaviours that demonstrate high and complex needs.
- Ensure all contacts and changeovers proceed as agreed and are in accordance with the conditions of any existing Court Orders or as identified during intake and assessment.
- Write and review Access Summary Reports and submit to the Family Court of Australia within court determined timeframes.
- Communicate effectively and respectfully to engage and establish rapport with children, parents and family members and the CCS team members.
- Plan and organise workload to achieve specified outcomes within set time frames including providing reports as required.
Want to know more? Refer to the attached job description.
Senior Contact Facilitator – Children’s Contact Service
- LC Level 4
- Location – Barossa Valley
- FTE negotiable – Full Time position or Part time position
- Contract end date 30 June 2023 (contract extensions based on funding)
For further information about the role, please contact:
Helen Walker, Manager, Barossa Valley – firstname.lastname@example.org – 0490 669 868
To apply, please submit your resume via Seek (https://www.seek.com.au/job/58721208), along with a brief cover letter outlining your interest in, and suitability for, the role.
Applications close Wednesday Oct 19 2022 at 5.00pm